£38000 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Yolk recruitments are working with a leading SME Manufacturing Facility based Pontypool who are looking for an additional Multiskilled Engineer to join their team.
With an excellent customer base with orderbooks full until Mid-2024 this is a very stable employer to join with a very autonomous role.
With circa 120 staff members on site working across 2 shift patterns you will be working in a close knit team with a can do attitude.
As a Multiskilled Engineer this is what you’ll be doing.
You’ll be working on a 2-shift pattern along with another Multiskilled Engineer , reporting into the Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining your production area equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Machine Setting in order to achieve maximum output.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Fault diagnoses on all Production equipment working with a variety of Test rigs, lathes and mills
- Installaion and updgrade of existing machinery
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained Multiskilled Engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £38,000
You will be joining a growing stable business with a family friendly feel and sociable team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*