£39197 - £42000 per annum
26 days ago
14 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading FMCG manufacture based in Port Talbot who are at the forefront of Automated manufacturing.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Multiskilled Maintenance team in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer working on a Continental Paname shift pattern (days/nights)
This is what you’ll be doing
In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working a continental shift Pattern where you will utilise and enhance your Electrical Skills
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant
- Utilise Electrical fault-finding techniques to test and repair production machinery.
- PLC fault finding and modification using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
- A minimum of a HNC in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience of hands-on maintenance in an FMCG production environment
- A knowledge of Siemens/Allen Bradley control systems with the ability to interrogate the software to diagnose faults.
A base salary up to £38000 dependent on experience, with lots of overtime opportunities and current engineers earning upwards of £40000 + benefits.
You’ll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.