Up to £39400.00 per annum
7 months ago
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Electrical Engineer with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
We are currently working on behalf of a purpose-built manufacturer who has been established for over 40 years and over 40,000 employers worldwide, with over 400 based at their UK Site they are now looking for an additional Mechanical Fitter to join their team working on a 4on4off shift pattern.
As the onsite Electrical Engineer this is what you'll be doing
In this role you will be reporting to the site Engineering Manager covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on all facilities and production equipment ensuring that any reactive maintenance is responded to quickly to minimize production downtime.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide extensive electrical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment including rolling Mills, Overhead cranes, and Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems.
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served with a relevant Electrical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of Electrical Fault finding with experience of Pumps, Overhead cranes, and Steam Turbines.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £39000-40,000, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.