£38000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a growing Manufacturer who have signed a long-term contract to supply into the UKs biggest names. With this investment and future orders, they are now looking to recruit an additional 2 Electrical Maintenance Engineers working on a 3 Shift Pattern
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multiskilled maintenance team in the role of Maintenance Engineer.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on a 3 shift pattern, reporting into the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served with a Electrical Maintenance Engineer engineering level 3 qualification.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary of up to £38,000, with an opportunity to increase this to £40,000 within 2 years, lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.