Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who has recently been affected by redundancy? Are you looking for an immediate start?
This is an opportunity to join a well known household name manufacturer as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer ,who has a number of sites throughout the UK and has recently invested £3 million into production machinery.
This is what you’ll be doing.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be working acShift pattern taking control of a busy continuous manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing production equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Report all actions carried out and any further actions required on the CMMS system
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Fault finding using a mixture of PLC and handheld methods.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Work with production staff supporting and promoting all continuous improvement, quality and safety activities on site
Experience you’ll bring to the team.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer the following experience is needed:
- Relevant Electrical apprenticeship/qualifications
- 2 years Manufacturing Experience
- 18th Edition (Desirable)
- PLC interrogation including (Allen Bradley, Siemens or Mitsubishi)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £40,000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete further training and become more experienced. there is also a bonus offered.
You’ll be joining a growing food manufacturing business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
- 6am-2pm Monday-Friday
- 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday
- 4.30am-12.30pm Monday-Thursday and 6am-2pm Friday
- 5pm-1am Monday-Thursday and 2pm-10pm
- 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
6am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (Weekend rota, roughly every 6 weeks with Friday and Monday as days off)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer on email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*