£40000 - £44000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a strong well rounded Multiskilled Engineer? Are you passionate to progress in further training to enhance your skills? Then this is an opportunity for you to join a fully automated manufacturer who has long term opportunities to progress.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working in a highly automated, busy manufacturing site covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all extrusion lines within the plant
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Always ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working in a FMCG or highly automated environment
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of £44000 lots of overtime opportunities.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*