£35,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days
£35,000 + OT + Call Out + 20% pension
A rare opportunity has been created for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with strong Mechanical skills to join a leading South Wales manufacturing business. This is a days role involving the management of a small engineering function, carrying out maintenance activities on site and assisting the UK Engineering Manager with projects for this site.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Act as Lead Engineer on site
- Carrying out repair activities on equipment on site
- Providing a monthly written reports
- Liaise with UK Engineering Manager on projects, budgets, significant problems, PPM & health & safety.
- Attend very infrequent call outs as part of a rota
- Control engineering budget
- Control all engineering permit systems.
- Ensure engineering complies with health & safety procedures.
- Ensure statutory requirements & inspections are carried out.
- Carry out risk assessments & safe systems of work method statements.
- Ensure the site complies with the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Carry out all planned & predictive maintenance tasks on time & accurately.
- Log all non-conformances, faults & errors into the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Assist the UK Engineering Manager with projects for your site.
- Advise areas where you or Site Engineers require training.
- Ensure there is sufficient engineering cover at all times, including holidays and periods of absence (where reasonably practicable)
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- £35000 salary
- Up to 20% pension!
- No weekends
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Call out allowance where applicable
- Formal professional development
- Proven career path
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.