£40000 - £41000 per annum, Benefits: DAYS ONLY (MON - FRI // 7.30 - 15.30) / Yearly bonus / Premium overtime rate/ Pension scheme
02922 260 611
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Yolk are representing a client who are looking for an Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer, from a heavy background looking for a new long-term position where you will receive training on specialist machinery?
This is a rare opportunity to join a renowned manufacturer who are recognised for the great level of service they provide for their clients and for looking after their staff.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be splitting your time between being in the office and on the tools. You will split your time around 50/50 between both in a fast-paced environment where things are currently changing.
Tasks will include:
- To provide & oversee maintenance / repair of the sites processes, services & equipment in aliment with production & management needs.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Advise Engineering Supervisor and Operational Engineering Manager of any machine or plant which requires major repair or maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Overseeing company projects.
- Apprenticeship trained is essential
- HNC Qualified is desirable
- Manufacturing experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- A background working in the Heavy industry
- PLC Knowledge is Advantageous
A base salary of £40,000 + DAYS ONLY (MON - FRI // 7.30 - 15.30) + Yearly bonus + Premium overtime rate + Pension scheme
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Joshua Hallett – 07458 142 740
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*