£20 - £25.39 per hour
7 months ago
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE OPERATOR - INSIDE IR35 (VIA UMBRELLA) - £25.39 PER HOUR - WILLING TO UNDERGO SC - BOLTON - 6/12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW (F2F)
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Eletrical Maintenance Operator to join our client on a 6/12 months contract working from the major site in Bolton.
You will be valued member of the Manufacturing function and you will be tasked to carry out fault diagnose and repair bespoke cabling to drawing specifications.
Your responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
- Fault finding and subsequent repair of cable assemblies.
- Carry out surface mount repair on CCAs.
- Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
- PAT testing across the manufacturing site.
- Interrogate drawings during fault finding activities.
- Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
- Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract.
- Maintain excellent workspace husbandry disciplines.
- Maintain a high degree of tool control and FOD practices.
- Assist with maintenance of manufacturing aids as and when required.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Operator will have the following skills and experience to carry out the duties assigned to the role:
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to ONC or equivalent.
- City & Guilds in Electrical Studies Parts 2 & 3 desirable.
- IPC 620 & Dynamic Cabling certified/ trained preferred.
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.