£43800 - £44000 per annum
14 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
We are currently working on behalf of a purpose-built manufacturer who has long term plans to continue developing their site. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multiskilled maintenance team in the role of Electrical Maintenance Technician.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of Electrical Maintenance Technician working on a 3-week rotational days shift Pattern.
You will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCS/Drives.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served with an Electrical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/O's and Laptop Diagnostics
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally worked in heavier environment with large drives and inverters.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £43,800 with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.