Up to £43800.00 per annum
2 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary: Circa £43,800
About the Company
Yolk Recruitment are actively working with an industry leading plant located in Ebbw Vale, South Wales. It is the most modern plant in Europe, using best available techniques and operates to the highest environmental standards. The plant originally cost over £50 million to build and directly employs over 100 people locally.
The company is committed to developing the Rassau site as its UK centre of excellence, with long-term plans to continue developing the site and creating additional jobs. It is committed to reducing its environmental impact and has won numerous awards for its environmental performance..
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner, adhering to all health and safety requirements. You will also provide electrical and mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant, and perform equipment testing, fault finding, and repair.
- Cover both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner, adhering to all health and safety requirements.
- Provide electrical and mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Perform equipment testing, fault finding, and repair.
- Demonstrate experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCS/Drives.
- Be on call 1 in 3 weeks.
- Time served with an electrical qualification.
- Good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/Os and laptop diagnostics.
- Minimum of two years' experience as a multiskilled technician.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally, experience working in a heavier environment with large drives and inverters.
- Competitive salary of up to £43,800 and an enhanced benefits package
- Opportunity to join a growing business and make a real difference
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're the perfect candidate for the role.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.