Up to £38000
23 days ago
03 May 2019
Are you a strong Electrical Bias Engineer looking for a new exciting role who can offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities?
This is an opportunity to join a global giant in manufacturing who has recently opened a new site and has invested over £20 million on production machinery.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3 shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing/production area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures through root cause ananlysis.
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning
- Lead projects aimed at continuous improvement and refurbishment.
- PLC Fault finding including Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC
- Good Knowledge of PLC’s
- Experience with robotic systems( Desirable)
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary upto £38000, with a competitive benefits package.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*