£34000 - £36000 per annum
13 days ago
04 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Multiskilled Technician to join a market leading FMCG manufacturer based in Blackwood?
With significant investment throughout the site over the last 3 years they are now looking to employee an additional 9 engineers to join their team.
As a Multiskilled Technician this is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3 Shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of mechanical/electrical machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining your production area equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Machine Setting in order to achieve maximum output.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Minimum of C&G or BTEC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2 years manufacturing experience preferably in a FMCG site.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £35000, Health Cover, Death in service and pension.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies an opportunities to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*