£29000 with the opportunity to earn £6000 in overtime
2 months ago
Are you currently a time served Electrician looking for a move to a company who has been established for over 50 Years and has recently won a number of large contracts?
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working with a busy team, ensuring the highest quality is taken completing a number of tasks which will include:
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Must be time served and qualified,
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety
- Qualified to CG2360 (level 3), CG2391 and CG 2377
- 17th edition Qualified
- Previous construction work and a holder of CSCS, ECS, CCNG, PASMA or SSSTS cards desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £29000 with lots of overtime opportunities, Van and food/accommodation paid,
This role offers an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*