£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
17 days ago
07 April 2023
Electronic Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
Cardiff - Hybrid working
Yolk Recruitment is partnered with an innovative medical device business during an exciting period of expansion and has a new opportunity for Electronic Design Engineer to join a collaborative R&D team in a role offering variety and involvement in all aspects of developing life changing products.
The business has dominated its market in the UK for decades and following successful entry into new international markets and significant capital investment has created opportunities for Design Engineers who can truly develop products from concept to delivery to play a key role in their continued commitment to innovation.
This is a varied role requiring analytic and practical technical ability, the ability to solve engineering problems and capacity for original thinking. You'll benefit from ongoing professional and career development opportunities in a secure and growing business, annual pay increases and regular personal pay reviews. This would well suit a Design Engineer with a background in medical, electronic, electrical, or mechatronic engineering or similar and experience developing electromechanical products.
This is what you'll be doing as Electronic Design Engineer
- Design and develop new products from concept to market.
- Take ownership of projects from cradle to grave.
- Defining user needs and product requirement specifications.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary product team to achieve product objectives.
- Regular liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing product testing strategies.
- Execute design, product, process verification and validation requirements in accordance with ISO 13485.
- Creating 2D and 3D models.
The experience you'll bring to the team in this Electronic Design Engineer role
- HND, Degree or equivalent experience in electronic, electrical, electromechanical engineering.
- Postgraduate industrial experience in the design and development electromechanical products.
- Demonstrate good understanding of electronic design and evidence of developing systems.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry is advantageous.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Salary in line with experience
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual statutory salary increase
- Annual performance related pay review
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- State of the art premises, free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.