£17 - £23 per hour
22 days ago
02 April 2023
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN - INSIDE IR35 - £23 per hour - SC CLEARED (OR WILLING TO UNDERGO) - BOLTON - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE F2F INTERVIEW
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Electronic Engineering Technician to join the team on an initial 12 months deal from Bolton (with the option of 1 day per week wfh).
- Inspection and verification of engineering work and manufactured equipment against defined standards and specifications
- Carry out a range of tests and technical investigations across a range of products to ensure they meet agreed specifications.
- Compile associated test and verification reports.
- Provide data for problem assessment and design of improvements
- Provide support in resolving problems and issues and, where appropriate, capture non compliances using established standards and tools
- Carry out a range of standard activities, including production of documentation to support the in-service use of products in assigned areas
- Interface with customers in relation to standard issues, including resolving straightforward queries and problems, logging and actioning all items
- Contribute as appropriate to engineering team decisions
- Keep full and accurate records of all work and activities carried out.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- 2+Yrs prior work experience in a similar role (hands-on lab / shop floor role).
- HNC/HND in Electronic & Electrical Engineering