5 months ago
Are you an Electrical/Electronic Technician looking for a new exciting role who can offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities?
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME manufacturer who has long term plans to develop their maintenance staff.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working on a 2 shift pattern taking control of a busy production line covering all aspects of machinery breakdown and product testing.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence with Equipment testing, fault finding and repair.
- Products fault rectification down to component level to understand quality failures
- Taking part in projects aimed at continuous improvement and refurbishment.
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Support Development Engineers on Introduction of New Models.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC in either an Electrical or Electronics field.
- 2 years manufacturing experience
- Experience with FMCG machinery (Desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary with a good benefits package.
You’ll be joining a dynamic growing business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies and training courses.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*