£35 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
6 month contract
Some remote work but predominately on site.
Electronics Design Engineer
Yolk Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading providers in the oil & gas sector. This company is currently seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. Responsibilities:
- Manage current electronic assemblies
- Find suitable replacements for the components if required
- Develop new ideas for improving design, functionality, and efficiency of products
- Test designs and products
- Liaise with other members of the engineering team - manufacturing, test etc
- Research and design new technologies
- Have experience working within high temp / high shock environments
- CAD - Schematic layout and PCB design
- Switch mode power supply
- Motors/controllers brush-less DC etc.
- Have an understanding of Control systems and algorithms
- Great fault finding skills
* Rate offered in line with experience
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.