Up to £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer
Yolk Recruitment is supporting a leading manufacturer of life safety products used for the protection of people and assets from the risks associated with fire in their search for an Electronics Design Engineer. This is a company that started in 1947 as a family run business and has grown to be a globally recognised supplier. As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining a range of electronics used within their products. You will work closely with the Product Development Manager throughout the full electronics design cycle, as well as provide support to keep current products in production. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue with their learning and development in a face paced environment.
This is what you'll be doing as an Electronic Design Engineer
- Preparing or revising Schematics, PCB files, drawings, and design documents.
- Write test specifications and technical reports.
- Providing engineering support for production, manufacturing, purchasing, and quality departments.
- Achieving design & development projects within set timescales.
- Generating and controlling PCB manufacturing data.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Educated in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years' experience using Altium.
- Had full involvement in full life cycle of product development.
- Good understanding of electronic components.
- Experience in lab testing.
This is what you will get in return:
- 23 days holiday - increasing up to maximum a of 27 days.
- Learning and development.
- Profit share.
- 2x salary death in service.
- Option to join Health cash back scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees.
Are you up to the challenge? Apply now to become part of a leading manufacturer in the life safety industry!