£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
26 December 2023
Electronics Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Yolk Engineering is exclusively managing the search for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join this leading electronic manufacturing business that dominates a high growth market and has continued to invest in all areas of the business to push forward an already advanced competitive edge.
We're looking for innovative and creative problem solvers with logical and lateral thinking abilities to support the development of cutting edge technologies and continue to drive this powerhouse of innovation forward.
You'll be responsible for the full product development lifecycle, encompassing a wide range of electronics including low power amplification, microelectronics, medium to high voltage (300V-1kV), power semiconductors, mains powered and DC-DC SMPS. You'll be responsible for PCB design and layout so an understanding of best practice design for EMC is required.
This is what you'll be doing:
Working alongside engineers from other disciplines and supported by engineering management:
- Design and development of power, digital and analogue circuits.
- Design, build and test prototypes and write detailed technical reports.
- Ensure that electronic products are designed and tested in accordance with company procedures.
- Management and implementation of cost reduction programmes.
- Reliability and regulatory testing of products (EMC, electrical safety), including submissions to external regulatory bodies.
- Investigation of field and production issues and implementation of corrective actions.
- HNC/HND in Electronics Engineering
- Analogue and digital design
- EMC and safety testing
- Experience working to high level quality standards
- Use of PCB layout package.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Managing external contractors
- High power/high voltage electronic systems
- Switch mode power supply design
And this is what you'll get in return
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual Salary review
- Company Bonus
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.