£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
18 days ago
15 June 2023
£40,000 - £45,000
Yolk Recruitment is working in close partnership with this leading medical device business in the recruitment of an Electronics Engineer to join a growing R&D team. The company has a global reputation for engineering excellence and a collaborative culture; close knit teams that work well together and everyone has opportunity to contribute.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with strong analogue and digital PCB design experience to contribute to the development of innovative products throughout their entire life cycle.
This is what you will be doing as an Electronics Engineer
- Assist in the design and development of new products.
- Prepare design documentation, specifications and test protocols and reports.
- Undertake verification activities.
- Perform root causes analysis.
- Continue to improve existing portfolio of products.
The experience you will bring
- Qualified to a degree level in Electronic Engineering.
- Have experience in electronic circuit design (analogue, digital and PCB)
- Experience managing product development from concept through to manufacture
This is what you will get in return
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary, reviewed annually
- Hybrid working and flexi time
- Company pension
- 33 days holidays - including bank holidays.
- Career development opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you are an experienced Electronic Engineer with a passion for product design, and you are looking for a new opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career!