£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
14 days ago
12 October 2023
Electronic Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Are you an Electronics Engineer that has a passion in making a difference. Here is an opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a growing manufacturing business based in Cardiff that are supporting businesses across the globe to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. They are looking for someone who has experience in digital and analogue circuit design with some firmware knowledge in C/python to be able to write test code.
This what you will be doing as an Electronic Engineer.
- Design and implement electronic solutions from research and development.
- Support during manufacturing.
- Schematic Capture and PCB layout.
- Carry out testing, debugging and fault finding tasks.
- Support qualification and regulatory testing.
The experience you will bring
- Electronic debugging and fault-finding skills.
- Previously used Altium (not essential) and Solid Works.
- Experience with low power, low noise design and EMC compliance.
- Experience of NPI
- Have some firmware knowledge, sufficient to write a basic test code (desirable)
What you will get in return
- Employee incentive scheme
- 30 days holidays including bank holidays.
- 6% pension match
- Life insurance
- Paid charity volunteering days
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.