£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
20 December 2023
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
£50,000 - £70,000
Yolk Recruitment is partnered with a world leading company that provides specialist engineering and technical solutions in a number of exciting sectors. You'll develop electronic solutions for innovative electromechanical products, with the tools you need to stay at the forefront of your field.
You'll find that a career here will give you greater involvement and exposure to end to end projects than elsewhere, and learning and development and career progression aren't empty promises. People are happy, passionate and experts in their fields - and staff retention is best in industry.
The fine responsibilities will depend on ability and experience, but you'll be developing electronic designs for high quality products, leading those products through the full lifecycle, from concept to production and delivery.
- Security Clearance (SC) eligibility
- Qualified with a relevant degree or significant experience
- To be able to work with detailed hardware requirements
- Experience of schematic design and architecture definition
- Analogue design
- Switch Mode Power Supply design
- DFM and DFT
We'd also value
- Chartership, or working towards
- Experience designing products for Aerospace or Defence sectors
- If you're a Senior, experience of process improvement or change management is valued
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Life Assurance
- Company pension
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.