£26873 - £35673 per annum
8 months ago
Fancy working for a huge Not-for Profit organisation in the UK where no two days are the same? Yolk is helping to look for an Marketing Executive to help this organisation get the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
You’ll be passionate about digital CRM, email, social and print and understand the complexities and nuances of customer centric activities and the importance of data and insight.
A confident communicator, you will be organised and pay great attention to detail, always seeking out best practice and new efficient ways of doing things to gain results. This is a 4-year fixed term contract till March 2022.
As well as a varied role you will also get fantastic flexible working arrangements. They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. As well as offering significant support for employees to find the work life balance for them they also offer other great benefits such as a civil service pension. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in a critical area of the Pensions Dashboards programme, identifying, enabling, delivering, and analysing behaviour change campaigns to improve compliance performance with new regulations.
What you’ll be doing as an Marketing Executive:
- Manage the end-to-end execution of all digital and print communications, ensuring all are delivered on time, error free, ensuring all processes are reviewed to ensure efficiency is optimised.
- Identify and coordinate all relevant resources that need to participate or contribute to the planning, specification, creation, and delivery of digital and print engagement initiatives.
- Create a cross channel testing framework for digital and print campaign optimisation.
- Develop briefs to establish clear requirements for all digital and print campaigns.
- Manage own workload and trusted customer data according to UK-GDPR and company policy.
- Test and proof all communications as necessary ensuring that content and links are correct and on brand.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of data and nudge campaign set-up (email and direct mail) requirements and execute the dispatch of cross-channel activity efficiently and effectively to generate behaviour change..
- Responsible for regular content creation and posting of content to our social media channels.
- Reporting, analysis & continual monitoring of channel performance, using our CRM Platform (Dynamics 365), Social media platform (Hootsuite) and Analytics tools (Google Analytics and Power BI) to help advise and influence the future campaign approach to increase compliance
- Experience of using CRM solutions (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing preferred)
- Experience of delivering campaign collateral to brand and quality standards
- Experience of working with content and design teams to develop compelling online content.
- Understanding of social media channels and management tools such as Hootsuite.
- A sound understanding of Google Analytics and preferably Power BI
- Understanding of GDPR and Privacy legislation
- Process driven with excellent planning and organisational skills
Here’s what you’ll get in return as an Marketing Executive:
- £26,873 - £35,673
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent office location in Brighton.
- Ability to earn extra days off.
- Independence in your work life.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension’s world
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work