£50 - £65 per hour
02921 67 37 46
15 days ago
11 December 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our defence client on an initial 12 month deal with likely extensions in the future.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience of hard real time software development on Bare-Metal systems.
- Strong C Programming.
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Experience working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
- Requirements analysis/review or authoring in DOORS.
- Use of configuration control tools such as RTC & git.
Here's what's in it for you
- This is a great role for someone with a passion for software and its successful deployment in modern weapon systems. Working with technology that is at the forefront of European missile system design, helping to develop safe, secure and reliable products that our customers can rely on.
- Many of our products and components we use in this domain are the result of strong international collaboration; consequently, there may be the opportunity to travel both within the UK and to our sites in France, Italy and Germany.
- We offer a supportive working environment where you can develop your skills across a wide range of products and technologies.