£30,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
We are working with a large financial body based in Birmingham who are looking to add an Employee Communication and Engagement Executive to help develop and drive forward the implementation of the internal communications plans for a 9 month FTC
This is what you will be doing
- Support and drive forward the employee engagement and wellbeing plan and initiatives, co-ordinate reward & recognition and support in the delivery of the ENGAGE employee programme
- Support the implementation and ongoing of employee communications that broadens awareness of strategy, milestones and mission, promotes visible and trusted leadership as well as strengthening employee engagement and retention as we go through the transition
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a communication calendar for the ENGAGE employee programme events. Manage the delivery of this plan in order to maximise both the effectiveness of communications and employee engagement.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers to ensure timely and effective delivery of communication activities as required.
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and copywriting skills
- Previous experience within employee engagement and different plans
What you’ll get in return
- Salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 (PA)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Performance related bonus.
Are you up for the challenge?
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762