£21.7 - £21.72 per hour
25 days ago
Employee Relations Adviser - 3 months -London - Immediate start
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a major health care establishment to help provide a Employee Relations Adviser for a 3 month period
Monday- Friday. 37.5 hours per week.
What the Employee Relations Adviser will be doing
The ideal Employee Relations Adviser will be responsible for
- Aiding with a number of complex organisational change/TUPE arrangements
- Manage competing demands and prioritise tasks appropriately to ensure queries are answered accurately and professionally.
What the successful Employee Relations Adviser will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
* Good communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Familiarity with a Unionised environment
* Experience with TUPE and organisational change
What you will be getting in return
* Monday - Friday with no evenings and weekends
* £21.72 per hour
* An opportunity to broaden your experience in a fast paced and ever changing environment
This is a role where you can use your expertise and knowledge for the benefit of the institution and ensure that standards are met in a crucial Human Resources area.