£0 - £13.50 per hour
02921 673 757
26 days ago
11 December 2021
Temp contract – March 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an organisation that helps others plan careers, prepares to get a job, and help find and apply for the right apprenticeships, courses and training, this is an exciting opportunity for an Employer Engagement Advisor to be a part of this amazing organisation
What you’ll be doing as an Employer Engagement Advisor
- To initiate and sustain positive working relationships with local employers and their professional bodies to market the full range of Careers Wales services.
- To provide an efficient and effective Employer Engagement service for colleagues and clients to support the engagement of young people into employment.
- To support Education Business Advisers in the sourcing of employers to work with schools.
- To liaise with Employers and colleagues to ensure that all CCDG employer engagement is coordinated, recorded and managed in a user-friendly and timely manner
What the successful Employer Engagement Advisor will bring to the team
- Graduate or equivalent standard such as professional qualifications
The successful will receive the following:
- An hourly rate of £13.50
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Employer Engagement Advisor role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment