£68000.00 - £87000.00 per annum
29 days ago
23 February 2024
Employment Associate / Senior Associate
Bristol, UK - Salaries range £68k - £87k
Yolk Recruitment is proud to spearhead an exciting recruitment campaign for a dynamic Employment Associate in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's highly successful Employment Team, contributing to the growth of this firm's Employment group.
This is what you'll be doing
As an Employment Associate, your duties and responsibilities will involve:-
- Advising prestigious commercial clients, including FTSE 100 companies and household names, on a diverse range of contentious and non-contentious employment queries.
- Integrating seamlessly into a highly ranked Employment group of over 50 lawyers in the UK.
- Handling day-to-day employment matters, corporate transactions, litigation, collective issues, investigations, and international projects.
- Playing a central role in the market-leading international CMS Employment Group.
The experience you'll bring to the team
You will bring the following experience to the firm's Employment team:-
- Proven experience as an Employment Associate (senior or junior) with a focus on both contentious and non-contentious work.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive mindset, and excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- A robust academic record and enthusiasm to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
This is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous bonus schemes; one tailored to the individual and one linked to the firm's overall performance.
- 25 days' holiday rising to 28 days with service.
- Holiday exchange scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and parental leave packages.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Joining a diverse, supportive, and inclusive team that embraces technological innovation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Seize this incredible opportunity to shape the future of our client's Employment Team. If you're a dedicated Employment Associate ready to take on a variety of legal challenges, apply now and advance your career!
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.