Competitive salary depending on experience.
about 1 month ago
5 year QE £55,000 (Depending on experience)
This firm is a highly regarded Law firm within the market. As an experienced Employment Solicitor you will be joining an exemplary and market leading team, within their modern Worcester city centre office. You will have real career progression opportunities to Associate or if coming in as a Associate Employment Solicitor to Senior Associate.
This is what you’ll be doing
Due to an increased work load, as an experienced Employment Solicitor, you will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market:
- Providing a wide range of employment advice
- Working on national projects (including technology, retail, financial services etc)
- Working on significant corporate transactions
- The majority of your work load will be high profile cases
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Employment Solicitor with proven experience in this area
- Excellent academics (a 2:2 Degree or higher)
- Able to analyse complex factual situations
- Exceptional organisational skills is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- A bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are interested in applying for this Employment Solicitor role and you have the skills and experience outlined above, please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.