about 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Employment Solicitor looking to join a National leading, Legal 500 law firm dealing with high quality Employment work, within their Cardiff office? If so, a reputable firm are looking to hire an ambitious Solicitor who has a genuine interest in this area of practise.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Advising on all aspects of employment law (on behalf of employers and employees) including:
- Equal pay
- Health and safety
- Employee strategy
- General employment issues
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Experience in Employment Law is essential and up to date knowledge in this area
- A passion for this area of law
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent academics
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with high attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Cardiff City Centre offices
- Non-contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.