Negotiable depending on PQE
4 months ago
This firm is rated as tier one in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1. As an experienced Employment Solicitor you will be joining an exemplary and market leading team, within their modern Cardiff city centre office, who are already half a million pounds over their budget. You will have real career progression opportunities to Senior Associate or if coming in as a Senior Associate Employment Solicitor to Partner.
This is what you’ll be doing
Due to an increased work load, as an experienced Employment Solicitor, you will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market:
- Providing a wide range of employment advice
- Working on national projects (including technology, retail, financial services etc)
- Working on significant corporate transactions
- The majority of your work load will be high profile cases
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Employment Solicitor with proven experience in this area
- Excellent academics (a 2:1 Degree or higher)
- Able to analyse complex factual situations
- Exceptional organisational skills is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- A bonus scheme based on chargeable hours
- 26 days holiday + an additional Christmas day
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are interested in applying for this Employment Solicitor role and you have the skills and experience outlined above, please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.