2 months ago
30 October 2021
Employment Solicitor – with Secondment Opportunities
A market leading, regional full service law firm is looking to hire a Junior Employment Solicitor to join their busy and award winning team. You will be working with recognised leading lawyers in the field in an established department. You will predominantly be dealing with respondent work and be seconded to the client’s hr teams.
This is what you’ll be doing
The employment team are known, well respected lawyers who deal with contentious and non contentious employment matters for both employees and employers dealing with day to day employment issues to large complex matters. Their clients include large corporate organisations, private and public sector organisations, individuals, SMEs and charities.
The type of work you will be dealing with includes:
· Employment disputes
· Employment support for corporate transactions
· Disciplinary procedures
· Capability procedures
· Sickness absence
· Claimant and Respondent Employment Tribunal matters
· Attending hearings and conducting advocacy
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· NQ to 3 years PQE - Experience within Employment law
· Claimant and Respondent experience both considered
· Experience dealing with contentious and non-contentious employment matters
· Strong drafting skills
· Excellent communication
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch with Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673 747.