up to £20,000
11 months ago
An award-winning property and energy company are looking for a multi-skilled employer to join their team based in the heart of Cardiff. If you are organised, have excellent customer service skills and looking for a career apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Process change of tenancies, onboard new clients and meet energy suppliers
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Maintain internal databases, folders, and systems to ensure accurate and organise storage
- Manage your own workloads using their query management systems and ability to priotise
- Pro-actively monitor and assess data to identify and correct any inaccuracies or corrections
- Liaise with clients to fully understand their energy requirements
- Understand pricing or tendering processes with suppliers including processing and analysing client data to prepare pricing requests, managing supplier response, assessment of prices, etc.
- Liaise with energy suppliers to ensure queries resolved effectively
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience within energy is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent IT Skills, including Excel and word
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £20,000 + excellent benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 07815571047