3 months ago
An award winning property and energy company are looking for a multi skilled employer to join their team based in the heart of Cardiff. If you are organised, have excellent customer service skills and looking for a career apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working within a team focusing on bill validation, change of tenancies, recharging and reporting to clients
- Managing the internal CRM system and entering all invoices
- Deal with reminder letters, contact supplies to update them
- Enter data into the database and ensure that the information passes various validation and verification checks to compile weekly reports
- Answer all queries that come in
- Assist in other projects as and when required
- Contact supplies to obtain statements and reports to resolve all queries
- Assist with site closures- contact supplies to close accounts and obtain final meter readings
- Prepare reports for account managers to prepare reports including auditing data regulary
- Setting up new sites and suppliers within the database and enter new meter readings
- Update all recharges with latest meter readings including estimates, invoices values and tenant charges.
What skills do you require:
·Excellent time management skills
·Previous experience within energy is essential
·Excellent attention to detail
·Ability to work independently and as part of a team
·Excellent IT Skills, including Excel and word
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £19,000 + excellent benefits
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.