£46000 - £50000 per annum
02921 673 751
24 days ago
17 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit a Legal Investigations Specialist. This is a great opportunity for someone to make the move to a regulatory body so legal/criminal/regulatory experience is required. This is a hybrid role with the need for 2 days a week in our client’s Brighton office.
What the Legal Investigations Specialist will be doing
The Legal Proceedings Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of a small portfolio of civil, criminal, and regulatory enforcement cases. You’ll handle the most complex and high-profile cases as well as:
- Managing a small team of 3 with oversight into their cases, owning continuous improvement opportunitites
- Oversess investigations in your portfolio and implementing investigatory strategies.
- Line manage members of the Investigations team,including supporting their development.
What the successful Legal Investigations Specialist will bring to the team
- Have an in depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of all aspects of investigation techniques.
- Experience of mentoring and supporting the development of team members.
- Proactive approach and committed to achieving good outcomes.
- Experience of communicating at all levels including drafting investigation reports,escalations and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- In depth experience of leading, decision making and delivering outcomes on complex regulatory,civil and criminal investigations.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Legal Investigations Specialist will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £46,000 - £50,000
- 25 annual days leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
- Civil Service pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world.
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Legal Investigations Specialist opportunity is for you then apply online or call Richard Coombs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458163990.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.