£30000 - £38000 per annum
17 days ago
12 February 2049
£30,000 - £38,000
A new Engineering BOM Controller position has been created with a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing business that dominates its high growth market and is continuing to invest in all areas of the business to push forward its competitive edge. While market conditions have been challenging elsewhere, this company has continued to thrive, has secured additional state of the art facilities in South Wales and expansion internationally is underway, exporting globally and decades ahead of the nearest competitor.
This opportunity offers not just the security that comes with being a long standing market leader in a high growth sector, but enjoying interesting and varied work and the opportunity to develop your career at this critical South Wales location.
The position requires experience in either engineering administration, BOM management or document control; a practical ability to understand the technical sufficient to know what BOMs will contain, an experience of database/MRP management. You’ll need to take pride in your attention to detail, be well organised and will take pride in excelling in an important role. For the right candidate the role will continue to grow with a number of directions available, such as team or project management.
As Engineering BOM Controller this is what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely across all Engineering functions, you’ll manage and coordinate the BOM’s for new products and variants, as well as changes to existing products
- Managing Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and compiling change control documentation using the Product Lifecycle Management database
- Managing the compilation and distribution of specifications and drawings from and to Quality, Development and Production
- Ensuring compliance with Quality systems and external regulatory standards.
- Ensuring customers and suppliers have the required information for start of production.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Design History Files
- Support the ECN process
The successful Engineering BOM Controller will being the following experience to the team:
- Experience in a similar engineering / BOM Management / Engineering Administration / Document Control role
- Experience with MRP systems
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Experience of change control within an engineering environment
- Experience working with technical files
- Understanding of Project Management activities
- Experience with engineering databases.
The successful Engineering BOM Controller will receive:
- Competitive salary
- A range of working hours to select from to suit your home life
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% employer contribution pension
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled and motivated engineering team in one of Wales’ most exciting engineering businesses!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Engineering BOM Controller apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.