Competitive salary and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Are you an Engineering Manager working within the FMCG market? Do you have experience working within the dairy industry? Do you have man management experience of medium to large teams? Are you looking for a new and very exciting role?
This is what you’ll be doing
On behalf of my client I am looking for a Site Engineering Manager to lead a highly skilled team in delivering excellent results for our Business. This is a multi-faceted role, which includes technical leadership, inspirational management, business acumen, development with enthusiasm and passion for engineering and combined with deep expertise and experience.
- You will be responsible for the leadership, organisation, control and development of the engineering team who are responsible for maintaining the plant, buildings and other facilities in an effective and safe manner, to assist the site in delivering to the business plan.
- Focus on delivering site performance improvement, this is through development of the sites Maintenance Management, Project Management and best practice.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to develop long-term strategies and advise senior management of improvements in efficiency.
- To oversee continuous Improvement in the way the business operates.
- People development and engagement, including management of set KPI’s.
- You will have a responsibility to oversee the training & development of skills required for all engineering staff, develop and manage the engineering budget and provide future strategic forecasts in that regards.
- Manage and develop engineering contracts.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a Site Engineering Management role within the FMCG market, with a focus on Dairy.
- Ability to demonstrate success in improving business performance.
- Proven budgetary control skills.
- Experience of Project Management and working knowledge of CDM, GMP, 5S and TPM.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong and broad-based engineering/ compliance management experience.
There’s also some must haves
- Previous experience working within a Dairy environment (FMCG)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Highly competitive salary.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break, equating to 37.5 hours per week. A degree of flexibility will be required, to support the needs of the Business.
- Long service award - 5 years’ service and upwards
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised canteen
- Government Pension Scheme (standard)
- Enhanced company sick pay (after 12 months service)
Are you up to the challenge?
For immediate consideration please send your CV to an Engineering Specialist, Jessica Harmer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753 right away!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.