£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Private Medical
11 days ago
17 July 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can grow the department and mould its day to day running?
If yes, then please read on for more information on this Engineering Manager opportunity.
Yolk Recruitment are working with a family-owned 3rd Generation ran FMCG Manufacturer who have a strong brand in the area and put their people at the heart of everything they do.
With an average length of service of up to 25 years on site you will be joining a close-knit team.
As an Engineering Manager this is what you’ll be doing
You will be reporting into the General Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for planned schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous Engineering Manager experience of leading maintenance teams and delivering a variety of projects is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Upon successfully joining the team as an Engineering Manager you will receive base salary of upto £65,000 ( DOE) along with Private Medical.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.