£35,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000
A new opportunity has been created for an engineer with experience establishing and maintaining planned preventative maintenance systems to join a growing manufacturing business in a varied and challenging role.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working with Engineering Supervisors, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and Production Managers, you will:
- Develop, support, maintain, deliver and record planned preventative maintenance activities
- Plan, co-ordinate and schedule run and shut routine and non-routine maintenance activities.
- Plan and co-ordinate site maintenance service providers as required.
- Monitor machine performance and breakdowns and work with SAP systems to plan engineering improvements
- Carry out analysis and related reporting of maintenance and machine KPI’s and breakdowns to support improvement activities
- Co-ordinate external contractors and organise bought in services for maintenance.
- Scheduling resources
- Generate and publish Maintenance KPI’s using SAP
- Supporting the organisation of spares and contract services.
- Daily management of the SAP system.
- Review and maintain SAP PM systems to support financial monthly accruals.
- Manage, update and maintain SAP PM system master data including equipment, assets, BOM’s and task codes as required.
- Manager and maintain site maintenance calendar for production machines.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and chair pre and post shut maintenance planning meetings.
- Support of Engineering Capital Expenditure projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A background in Maintenance / high engineering literacy
- Experience in establishing and maintaining planned and preventative maintenance systems
- SAP System knowledge and experience
- A relevant engineering degree, HNC or equivalent
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary depending on experience, £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional development - fully funded training courses / qualifications
- Career prospects
- Company Pension – 5% employer contribution
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.