£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
17 July 2022
£30,000 - £35,000
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new and rare opportunity to develop your career as a Project Manager in an exciting business in a future-proof sector.
While this opportunity would well suit someone with experience as a Project Manager the business has repeatedly proven able to develop those with the right core skills, providing long careers characterised by consist growth and increasing reward, so is also an incredible opportunity for the right person to carve out a new career and future in Project Management.
The Engineering Project Manager will grow to become responsible for keeping varied development projects on track, understanding and sharing key milestone and providing support to take projects through to delivery. This is a varied role requiring strong people skills, working to ensure priorities and key tasks are understood, progress monitored and key stakeholders informed.
There’s plenty of challenge here but you’ll enjoy the support of experienced colleagues in a business that’s enjoyed consistent success and high morale and where people are all pulling in the same direction.
This is what you’ll be doing as Engineering Project Manager
- Overseeing project progress, keeping department heads updated
- Monitoring delivery to deadlines, identifying obstacles and working with colleagues to overcome them
- Acting as a key point of interdepartmental communication on projects
- Coordinating meetings between key stakeholders
- Oversee a change management reporting process
- Communicate key material needs, delays and effect on projects with Purchasing/Suppliers
- Providing support to key teams to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Degree/equivalent experience in an Engineering or Technical field/sector – mechanical, electrical, electronic, software, materials, scientific
- Experience guiding people or tasks through to delivery
- Strong people and communication skills
- Competitive salary DOE
- Flexible working patterns
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% employer contribution pension
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual salary review
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Engineering Project Manager apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.