Up to £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an established Shift Engineering Supervisor/Manager with experience working in a FMCG environment?
Yolk Recruitment are working with an international owned FMCG Manufacturer who have a strong brand in the area and who are going significant investment this year with state-of-the-art machinery being installed on site!
As the Shift Engineering Manager this is what you'll be doing
You will be reporting into the Site Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the site in addition to managing new installations on site.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for planned schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous Facilities Engineering Manager experience of leading maintenance teams and delivering a variety of projects is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you'll get in return
Upon successfully joining the team a Shift Engineering Manager you will receive base salary of £50,000 ( DOE) with an opportunity to develop in this thriving business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.