Up to £350 per day
about 1 month ago
25 March 2023
Environmental Health and Safety Advisor - £350 per day inside ir35 - 6 months (extensions highly likely) - North London - onsite working - one stage virtual interview - ASAP start - Sector: Green Technology, Raw Materials
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Environmental Health and Safety advisor to work with a global leader in manufacturing and green technology.
Any exciting opportunity to work with the EHS manager on all matters across the site's EHS projects.
- To provide advice, support and coaching to site. To deal with day-to-day EHS related operational issues, e.g. risk assessments and responding to general queries.
- To support the creation of, implement and delivery of the EHS plan and EHS Improvement Programme.
- Provide specialist advice for specialist safety programs and activities, where feasible.
- Assist with the preparations and management of the site emergency planning arrangements.
- Maintain and further develop Safe Systems of Work related to Permit to Work, Confined Space Entry, Isolation & Immobilisation and Lock Off and Working at Height.
- Undertake internal audits in line with international standards.
- Provide general EHS support and input to process safety assessments such as HAZOP.
- Support the continued development of EHS policies and procedures.
- Participate and lead EHS investigations Deliver internal EHS training.
- Provide support for COMAH compliance.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar H&S Qualification
- Previous EHS experience / proven background in an industrial, process driven or engineering setting.
- Understanding of EHS legislation
- Working knowledge of ISO 45001
- Working knowledge of ISO14001, Environmental Permitting, COMAH and ISO 9001
- Confidence using relevant IT systems for managing EHS, i.e. Enablon
- Science/Engineering degree or other relevant qualifications
- Experience of Confined Space Entry Permits and Safety System of Work processes.