£29.54 - £30.54 per hour
21 days ago
13 December 2023
Environmental Project Leader - up to £30 Per hour Inside IR35 - 6 Months (extensions highly likely) - Chester - Standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - On-site - One stage interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for an Environmental Project Leader to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work on cutting-edge aerospace projects not seen anywhere else in the UK. You will be joining the professional Plant Production Support Team in a temporary role.
The role will be responsible for delivering on and generating new environmental projects across the work-streams of CO2 and Energy. This will include but is not limited to, Facilities Management, Industrial Manufacturing Processes and Assets, Tooling and Methodology.
* Ensure functional teamwork, especially guiding and motivating multi-functional teams to support the Implementation of projects.
* Support the Planning, monitoring and reporting to accomplish the delegated work for the
work-stream of responsibility.
* Identification and realisation of improvement potential and change requirements and exercise active performance management.
* Deliver all projects to Time, Cost and Quality
* Ensure the accomplishment of business activities in line with all relevant internal and external regulations/legislation.
* Previous knowledge and experience in Energy/ CO2
* Data Management and visualisation skills
* Structured, organised and focused to deliver on time, cost and quality
* Demonstrated experience in project management
Experience with sustainability/environmental topics