Up to £48,000 depending on experience
6 days ago
23 March 2021
Environmental Regulation Specialist
What you’ll be doing
As an Environmental Regulation Specialist, you’ll be:
· Providing advice to the business on environmental regulation
· Liaising with Regulators, Government, External stakeholders, and NGO’s.
· Providing specialist knowledge and advice on environmental policy, regulation and legislation
· Identifying future environmental and regulatory risks and support the business in shaping the views of government and regulators on these matters through formal and informal responses to consultations and policy discussions.
· Working closely with colleagues to promote sustainable development and achievement of environmental objectives.
· Leading on environment projects for the team ensuring that they align with regulatory obligations and meet the vision and strategic aims for the business to 2050.
· Communicating the outcomes of regulatory discussions with the wider business.
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Environmental Regulation Specialist will bring the following skills and experience to the team:
· Experience of environmental regulation, utilities, or asset-based business.
· Environmental, science or engineering qualification
· Knowledge of environmental legislation
Whilst we are looking for a candidate with all of the above, we are open to applications from candidates who may need some development
Here’s what you’ll get in return
The successful Environmental Regulation Specialist will be rewarded with:
· Salary of up to £48,000 depending on experience.
· Large team with development opportunities
· 25 days annual leave after qualifying period
· Excellent additional benefits
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Environmental Regulation Specialist vacancy is the one for you then apply online or call Nici Jones to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 161402.