25 days ago
20 October 2021
This is an immediate start for an event organiser for a period of 2 months initially. You’ll be working amongst the Marketing & Business Development team in a member lead organisation who works to provide a consistent, coherent, and effective voice for healthcare professionals and the people they care for, promoting and communicating the objectives, values, and policies to influence nurses, public opinion, and decision makers everywhere.
What you’ll be doing
Working as a key member of the events team, the Event’s Organiser will produce a range of events including virtual and hybrid events to an agreed standard and budget.
What you’ll bring to the team
As a successful improvement and development co-ordinator you will:
· Experience of organising conferences and events including virtual and hybrid events.
· Experience of organising events under the direction of a Project Manager and/or project board.
· Experience of project management systems and processes.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet, and diary software to an intermediate level.
· Good prioritising and planning skills to ensure that tight deadlines are achieved under pressure.
· Ability to work methodically and logically under pressure to offer a quality service.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver clear and precise written reports, correspondence, and documentation
Here’s what you’ll get in return
· £17.48 p/h
· Working from home
· Great brand and working environment.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work