about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with Legal experience? The role will involve providing a high quality secretarial, administrative and support service to the Finance Director, Chief Executive and other senior Board members.
This is a 12 month FTC. Start date – ASAP. Full time.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Opening and screening of incoming correspondence, including; telephone, post and e-mail in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide administration support including maintaining filing systems, typing correspondence and copying. Drafting of documents and letters.
- Collecting and analyzing data. Preparing reports and management information
- Advanced diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings and preparing necessary documentation
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Compilation of expense claim form
- Attend meetings, take formal records of minutes, and process these in accordance with the Firm’s standards and requirements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Always work in a cross functional manner as is necessary to meet the Firms vision and value statements
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- To be able to project a professional image and deal confidently with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- In house training and development
- Life Assurance
- A range of salary sacrifice options including additional pension contributions, cycle to work scheme and the option to purchase additional holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either email@example.com on 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.