£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Yolk Recruitment is delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to join this innovative and forward-thinking manufacturing client who provides life changing equipment. They have had a longstanding history in Cardiff, and they are looking for someone who will uphold their strong values and passion to their services to ensure high quality of customer care.
This role will provide providing key administrative support to the new Managing Director and Senior Management team, as well as coordinating diaries and bookings, arranging social functions, and being the primary point of contact. You will make a big impact on the ability for the team to work efficiently and concentrate their focus on their top quality services to their dedicated area of specialism.
Please note this client will only consider candidates with manufacturing or commercial experience, please click apply if you are experienced in this industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Diarising important visits, exhibitions, and conferences
- Organising travel for personnel, including booking accommodation and car hire
- Coordinating meetings
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director and senior management team
- Setting up management meetings and bringing forward associated paperwork for these and other meetings
- Following up on deadlines for reports due, ensuring they are submitted on time and preparing and drafting minutes as required.
- Establishing friendly and efficient communication with Head Office, subsidiaries, major customers, and suppliers as well as local and day to day contacts
- Arranging accommodation and on occasion entertainment for visitors to the Cardiff office
- Taking ownership and arranging catering and room set up for all VIP visits to the company.
- Occasionally driving Senior Personnel to the railway station or airport
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience of ideally 3 years or more as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- Ensuring a high level of Confidentiality
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - primarily Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A passion for organization and efficiently, highly task oriented.
- A confident team player
- Full clean Driving Licence
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary of £25-35k
- Monday- Friday working hours, flexibility.
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Family orientated company but global opportunities
- Company Pension
- Free parking on site
Our client recognises and values their global employees and will provide full support, training, and opportunities for professional development, along with a competitive package. If you are a motivated and trustworthy individual who is prepared to take on an exciting and varied opportunity within a business that really does make a difference to people's lives, then we would love to hear from you.