about 1 month ago
Have you previously worked as an Executive Assistant, are you organised, professional and can work within top management teams, and then apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be act as a Business Partner for the General Manager to assist in all operations across the company. Your role will entail:
- Be responsible for the directors needs at all times
- Manage diaries, organise and schedule meetings and plan departmental functions/ events etc
- Be point of contact for all incoming communication
- Coordinate new hires within the department
- Lead and coordinator management meetings, scheduling, taking writing agendas and action points
- Customer visits and arranging set piece events
- Manage full itinerary of visits
- Manage the reception team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous work as a EA is essential
- Experience of managing a team
- Flexible to work alongside the director
- Excellent Microsoft office skills include Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Attractive salary with excellent progression opportunities.
Bonus and a range of benefits including medical insurance, discounts and much much more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734