11 months ago
Are you highly organised and great with time management? Have you worked as an EA within professional services? Can you work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work for a UK leading law firm providing high quality administration and support to the Finance Director, Chief Executive and other senior members.
- Advanced dairy management
- Arranging internal and external meetings and preparing the correct documentation
- Minute taking
- Screening all incoming correspondence which will include phone calls, post and general emails
- General ad-hoc administration duties such as filling, typing, copying and drafting letters
- Helping to prepare reports and analysing data
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- IT literature
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Able to use own initiative and work to minimal supervision
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.